Checking e-mail, making calendar appointments or subscribing to lists via web:
Remember to use your UCSBNetID credentials when logging into your "Google Workspace" account.
For more information about configuring webmail; including forward, vacation, and spam settings, visit this page.
- Include similar looking characters, such as the number zero for the letter 'O' or '$' for the letter 'S'
- Include phonetic replacements, such as 'Luv2Laf' for 'LovetoLaugh'
- Don't use a password that contains personal information (name, birth date, etc.)
- Don't use words or acronyms that can be found in a dictionary
- Don't use keyboard patterns (asdf) or sequential numbers (1234)
- Don't use repeating characters (aa11)
- Never tell your password to anyone (this includes significant others, roommates, parrots, etc.)
- Never write your password down
- Never send your password by email
- Periodically test your current password and change it to a new one
Mailing list includes all Statistics Department faculty, staff and graduate students.
Mailing list includes all Statistics Department graduate students.
To subscribe or unsubscribe to the mailing lists, send a request to email@example.com.
All incoming and outgoing mails are scanned for viruses. Additional Anti-virus programs are free through the UCSB site-license of Sophos Anti-Virus and Malware. If your interested in having Sophos installed on your system please click here.
All incoming mails are scanned for spam-like content. If an email is found to be spam, it is placed in your “Spam” folder for your review.
If you need help, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email account on University servers may not be used to promote personal business or to provide personal financial gain, except as may be permitted by other University policy or regulation. Use of an account for commercial purposes, for profit-making, for political campaigning for offices outside the College of Letters and Science, or lobbying is prohibited without exception.