Stay connected and learn more about what your colleagues are accomplishing after graduating from UCSB and visit the Alumni Highlights Page!
Join our Alumni Highlights Webpage and let us know if you'd be intersted in talking to PSTAT undergraduate students about your journey from academia to your place in the industry.
Papers by our Alumni (2009-2015)
- 2015 Annie Dong, Class 2016: Summer Internship in Health Care, The Future Actuary, 1/2015
- 2014 update: Michael Adams, Class 2012: Start Your Actuarial Career on the Right Foot, The Stepping Stone, 2/2014.
- 2012 update: Loren Nickel, FCAS, MAAA, Class 1996: Moneyball for IT: To Get More Wins from IT, You Have to Change the Game
- 2012 update: Matthew Montero, Class 2010, with his NCCI colleagues: Indemnity Benefit Duration and Obesity, Bayesian Trend Selection
- 2009 update: Eric Weibel, RPLU, together with Paul Walsh, Class 2003: Territory Analysis with Mixed Models and Clustering, published by the • Casualty Actuarial Society in the 2008 Discussion Paper Program.
Do you have a paper you'd like to share? Send it to Academicfirstname.lastname@example.org