Mathematics and Statistics
Department conducts a wide range of activities and programs in the area
of Financial Mathematics and Statistics.
Center for Financial Mathematics and Actuarial Research
Careers for Math and Statistics" Robert C. Lowes, Corwin Pavilion,
May 8, 2003
Pricing and Risk Management in the Energy Markets: the Role of Mathematics",
May 16, 2003
Rene Carmona, Paul Wythes Professor of Engineering and Finance Bendheim Center for Finance and ORFE, Princeton University
- CFMAR (CRFMS) Inaugural day, October 16, 2006
to Option Pricing,2006-07 Regents Lecture, Dr.
Bruno Dupire,(Bloomberg, NY)
- Wolfgang Doeblin a mathematician rediscovered,Film screening, May 5, 2008
- CBMS/NSF Regional Conference on Convex Duality Method in Mathematical Finance,June 22-27,2008
- Overview on Foreign Exchange and Capital Markets,Public Lecture, January 26, 2009, Arnold Miyamoto (CitiGroup, Managing
- Professor Jean-Pierre Fouque, Director of CFMAR, has been elected Fellow of the IMS (Institute of Mathematical Statistics) and Chair of the SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics) Activity Group on Financial Mathematics and Engineering (SIAG/FME), Spring 2009.
- The Third Western Conference in Mathematical Finance, November 13-15, 2009, Santa Barbara, California
Emphasis in Financial Mathematics and Statistics.